For the experienced diver who wants to explore the array of dive sites in Kos/Pserimos we can arrange everything from a single day boat diving (2 dives in a day) to 4-5 days diving packages.
The PADI professionals at our dive centre will introduce you to some of the best, famous and most popular sites! We chose our dive sites based on your interest, level of certification and weather conditions unless the dive site were set up in advance. If you have a special request, please inform us and we will try to accommodate.
1 day / 2 dives (the 2nd dive is optional)
- 95 € (1 day/2 boat dives)
- Dive certification. We accept all international diving certifications.
- Log book
- Minimum age of 10 years old
Due to the unpredictably of weather and changing sea conditions scheduled dive sites may change on the day. This is at the discretion of the captain Perikles Liamis.
Dive more and pay less! We offer dive packages of 4, 6 or 8 dives. Check out the prices in our price list.
Are you planning to bring some of your diving equipment? Check out the differences in our price list.
What is included:
- Boat charges
- Full diving equipment (dive computers, Nitrox and underwater cameras additional).
- Full site briefing
- Dive Master or Instructor as guide
- 10 Lt or 12 Lt or even 15 Lt Steel tank available depending of your air consumption.
- DIN and/or INT fitting to all our tanks.
- 2 dives of 45 minutes each, in a group of 6 experienced divers with 1 Instructor or DM
- Snacks and drinks on boat trips (payable on the boat). Money for: CD for your underwater photos, T-shirts, Sweatshirts, 2nd dive (payable on the boat).
- Our boat is located in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning apart Sundays’ at around 10:00 a.m.
- For your personal safety, all our divers must complete a medical statement prior to commencing our daily diving program. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, a physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months. Click here to view the form.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours, For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
- Spectators can join the boat with an additional fee of 20 €. They can sunbathe on our sundeck, swim in crystal clear waters, or even upgrade onboard to snorkelers or even try divers.
- Liamis Dive Centre can supply all the necessary equipment, you don’t need to invest in any gear at all. Also Liamis Dive Centre is following high standards on diving and EN, HSE, and DIN specifications.
Upon your arrival:
- You must arrive at the Liamis dive boat “APOLLON” a minimum of 30 minutes before departure. Our boat is located in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning apart Sundays’ at around 10:00 a.m.
- Checking of diving certification and log book. If you forgot your diving card you just send us your full name and birth date in advance by an SMS at +306944295830 and we can track the certification number through PADI. Or you can have your certificate faxed over to their hotel or emailed to our mail; this will also be sufficient proof.
- Filling the medical statement (check Important note below).
- Setting up your gear.
During the journey:
- The journey to the dive sites takes around an hour.
- Full site briefing from your dive master or Instructor.
- Separation of “buddy” teams. Your guide, for the day, will pair you with another diver, and as best he/she can with someone of similar qualification, experience and air consumption. If there are odd numbers, you may end up pairing with your dive guide.
At the dive sites:
- Predive check.
- Buddy check.
- Entry techniques.
The dive sites:
- Dive time: 45+ minutes
- Depth: 16-24 metres.
- Visibility: up to 15 meters
- Water temperature: Water temperature: May 19℃ – 21℃, June 21℃ – 23℃, July 23℃ – 26℃ , August 25℃ – 27℃ , September 24℃ – 26℃
Complete description of our dive sites
- During your surface interval between dives (around 1-1.5 hour) we will give you a new tank for your 2nd dive (optional) and you will have enough time to relax, sunbathe or snorkel around the bay.
- Full site briefing.
- Predive check.
- Buddy check.
- Entry techniques.
2nd Dive: Enjoy another fun guided dive and explore a new dive site.
On our return:
- Signing and stamping log books.
Our day out with the boat is finishing when we arrive back to Kos harbor at around 17:00.
Frequently Asked Questions for Qualified Divers
- Q. How many dives can I make in one day?
- A. It is possible to make two dives in one day. For the second dive you will pay on board.
- Q. How long are the dives?
- A. This question varies according to the person in question. Usually we average about 45 minutes per dive. Again, body size, health habits and movement under water play into this.
- Q. Can I bring my own equipment with me?
- A. If you have your own equipment and don’t mind carrying it, it does make a lot of sense to bring it as you will be more familiar with it, and you’ve paid for it, after all but also you will pay less for your dives.