A semi-private diving trip for everybody!!!
For the experienced diver who wants to explore the array of dive sites in Kos/Pserimos we can arrange everything from a single day boat diving (2 dives in a day) to 2-3 days diving packages.
We have adapted our daily program by offering semi-private boat diving trips. We dive in small groups with an Instructor as a dive leader.
The PADI professionals at our dive centre will introduce you to some of the best, famous and most popular sites! We chose our dive sites based on your interest, level of certification and weather conditions unless the dive site were set up in advance. If you have a special request, please inform us and we will try to accommodate.
1 day / 2 dives
- 120 € (1 day/2 boat dives)**
- 135 € (for refresher divers 1 day/2 dives)**
- Dive certification. We accept all international diving certifications.
- Log book
- Minimum age of 12 years old
**For the divers with depth limitations such as the PADI Scuba Diver or children between 10-12 years old with junior certification, the Refresher Diver Gold is offered
Due to the unpredictably of weather and changing sea conditions scheduled dive sites may change on the day. This is at the discretion of the captain.
If you wish to dive more than 1 day, please check our price list.
Terms and Conditions Book for experienced diver Book for refresher diver
What is included:
- Boat charges
- Full diving equipment ( NO dive computers, Nitrox and underwater cameras).
- Full site briefing
- Dive Master or Instructor as guide
- 10 Lt or 12 Lt or even 15 Lt Steel tank available depending of your air consumption.
- DIN and/or INT fitting to all our tanks.
- 2 dives of 45 minutes each, in a group of 6 experienced divers with 1 Instructor or DM
Standardized snacks and drinks on boat.
Money for: T-shirts, Sweatshirts.
What to bring
We recommend wearing your bathing suit under comfortable clothing and comfy shoes. A towel, hat/cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen are also suggested. On May and October we suggest you to bring also a light jacket, sweater or cardigan.
- Our boat is in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. We depart every day at 09:00 in the morning (wind force and direction permit it) for the island of Pserimos where we perform 2 dives in the day. We are back at around 14:30 in the afternoon.
- For your personal safety, all our divers must complete a medical statement prior to commencing our daily diving program. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, your physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours, For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
- Liamis Dive Centre can supply all the necessary equipment, you don’t need to invest in any gear at all. Also Liamis Dive Centre is following high standards on diving and EN, HSE, and DIN specifications and W.H.O., Greek government and D.A.N. directions for Covid-19 pandemic.
- The boat trip and/or the scheduled dives can cancelled due to the wind force and direction.
- In order to book with our dive boat, you will need to inform us at least 48 hours before and to give us your personal information, full name, home address, phone number and passport number to be able to put you on our booking list. Your booking is not confirmed until we have the previous information.
- We do not offer food on the boat, but we have a snack bar where our guests are able to buy water, refreshments, chips, chocolates, etc..
- We do not offer transfer, but our boat is located very close to the main bus stops of the island and to free parking places. Or, if you are located at the villages around, we are working closely with several transfer companies and we are able to arrange your transfer at an additional cost.
- For qualified divers with their own equipment, is possible, easier and safe to storage their equipment on our boat for more than 1 day diving.
- Guests must be able to step on / off boat, navigate a narrow passageway to reach the front deck, climb a ladder to come out of the sea.
- Guests who want to snorkel and or dive must know how to swim.
- Guests who present symptoms or are deemed at risk of infection, will be refused permission to board the boat.
- The crew have been trained to respond to potential coronavirus cases, and boat and equipment will be disinfected after completing each trip.
Upon your arrival:
- You must arrive at the Liamis dive boat a minimum of 30 minutes before departure. Our boat is in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning, wind permit it and availability, at around 09:00 a.m.
- Checking of diving certification and log book. If you forgot your diving card you just send us your full name and birth date in advance by an SMS or a WhatsApp message at +306944295830 and we can track the certification number through PADI. Or you can have your certificate faxed over to their hotel or emailed to our mail; this will also be sufficient proof.
- Filling the medical statement.
- Setting up your gear.
During the journey:
- The journey to the dive sites takes around an hour.
- Full site briefing from your dive master or Instructor.
- Separation of “buddy” teams. Your guide, for the day, will pair you with another diver, and as best he/she can with someone of similar qualification, experience and air consumption. If there are odd numbers, you may end up pairing with your dive guide.
At the dive sites:
- Predive check.
- Buddy check.
- Entry techniques.
The dive sites:
- Dive time: 45+ minutes
- Depth: 16-24 metres.
- Visibility: up to 15 meters
- Water temperature: Water temperature: May 19℃ – 21℃, June 21℃ – 23℃, July 23℃ – 26℃ , August 25℃ – 27℃ , September 24℃ – 26℃
Complete description of our dive sites
- During your surface interval between dives (around 1-1.5 hour) we will give you a new tank for your 2nd dive (optional) and you will have enough time to relax, sunbathe or snorkel around the bay.
- Full site briefing.
- Predive check.
- Buddy check.
- Entry techniques.
2nd Dive: Enjoy another fun guided dive and explore a new dive site.
On our return:
- Signing and stamping log books.
Our day out with the boat is finishing when we arrive back to Kos harbor at around 14:30.
Frequently Asked Questions for Qualified Divers
- Q. How many dives can I make in one day?
- A. It is possible to make two dives in one day.
- Q. How long are the dives?
- A. This question varies according to the person in question. Usually we average about 45 minutes per dive. Again, body size, health habits and movement under water play into this.
- Q. Can I bring my own equipment with me?
- A. If you have your own equipment and don’t mind carrying it, it does make a lot of sense to bring it as you will be more familiar.