We will be happy to accommodate individual snorkelers on our daily diving trip. Discover Snorkeling experience offered by Liamis Dive Centre is your ticket to the action-packed underwater world. Spend some quality time with your family, friends, companion and escape to a different world.
What is included:
- Boat charges
- Brief information for snorkeling and marine life
- Full snorkeling equipment
Standardized snacks and drinks on boat trips (payable on the boat).
What to bring
We recommend wearing your bathing suit under comfortable clothing and wearing sensible rubber soled walking shoes. A towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen are also suggested.
- Our boat is in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning, wind permit it and availability, except Sundays’ at around 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- In order for the diving trip with the boat to take place a minimum number of 4 divers is required.
- For your personal safety, all our snorkeler guests must complete a medical statement and a COVID-19 health declaration form prior to commencing our daily diving program.
- Guests who want to snorkel and or dive must know how to swim.
- In order for the diving trip to take place with the boat, a minimum number of 4 divers is required.
- Guests must be able to step on / off boat, navigate a narrow passageway to reach the front deck, climb a ladder to come out of the sea.
- Guests who present symptoms or are deemed at risk of infection (e.g. due to exposure to a Covid-19 patient in the 14 previous days) will be refused permission to board the boat.
- Guests inside the boat will have to remain at a 1.5m distance from each other. One person maximum will be allowed in inside cabin, except for families of up to 4 people, and people with disabilities traveling with companions.
- We encourage our guests to wear masks or facial coverings, to wash/sanitize their hands before coming on board and during the journey and most and — most importantly — to inform us if they do not feel well.
- The crews have been trained to respond to potential coronavirus cases, and boat and equipment will be disinfected after completing each trip.
What You Learn
- Mask defogging
- Mask and fin adjustment
- Donning equipment
- Swimming with fins
- Snorkel breathing
- Entering and exiting the water
- Removing water from snorkel and mask
- Kicking with fins
- Marine life