Go with your whole family, group of friends, acquaintances, or even with your neighbors on this private boat for an even more exclusive experience. (No crowds).
With us you can rent your own private boat with an experienced captain and 1 or 2 crew members, we do private and semi-private snorkeling and private boat tours.
You will be enjoying the beautiful sea on our 12 meter’s long traditional boat named Clio.
Standard trips are 4 hours, but you can extend them by half an hour or more with an additional fee. You can go snorkeling in different places, but also just swim, relax or enjoy the beautiful nature from the boat.
1 day/4 hours
From 1-6 persons Price: 350 €
From 7-12 persons Price: 550 €
What is included
- Boat charges
- 1 or 2 crew members
- 1 sandwich per person
- 1 small bottle of water
- Full snorkeling equipment
Due to the unpredictably of weather and changing sea conditions scheduled swimming and snorkeling sites may change on the day. This is at the discretion of the captain.
What to bring
We recommend wearing your bathing suit under comfortable clothing and wearing sensible rubber soled walking shoes. A towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen are also suggested.
- Guests who want to snorkel must know how to swim.
- Guests must be able to step on / off boat, navigate a narrow passageway to reach the front deck, climb a ladder to come out of the sea.
- Guests who present symptoms or are deemed at risk of infection (e.g. due to exposure to a Covid-19 patient in the 14 previous days) will be refused permission to board the boat.
- Guests inside the boat will have to remain at a 1.5m distance from each other. One person maximum will be allowed in inside cabin, except for families of up to 4 people, and people with disabilities traveling with companions.
- We encourage our guests to wear masks or facial coverings, to wash/sanitize their hands before coming on board and during the journey and most and — most importantly — to inform us if they do not feel well.
- The crews have been trained to respond to potential coronavirus cases, and boat and equipment will be disinfected after completing each trip.
We are carefully monitoring the situation. The most important thing is to make sure we conduct the trip in a safe environment for our guests and our crew.