Have you always wanted to try wreck diving? How about underwater photography? Here’s your opportunity, because you can sample 3 dives of your choice out of a long list of possibilities, that way you get…
- a taste of what you like and what you feel more comfortable with in the water
- the chance to improve your underwater skills
- which means that you get more confidence and enjoyment from your diving
2 days (or even 1 day)
- Local Course Price: 200 €
- e-learning & e-certification: 120 €
- Full Local Price: 320 €
- Pre Booking Full Price: 295 € (all included*)
**Some Adventure Dives may incur additional charges.
- Boat charges.
- Dive Instructor
- Full diving equipment.
- 3 adventure boat dives.
- International diving card.
- Full snorkeling gear
Standardized snacks and drinks on boat (payable on the boat). Money for: for your underwater photos and videos in a USB memory stick (20€) , or T-shirts, or Sweatshirts.
What to bring
We recommend wearing your bathing suit under comfortable clothing and wearing sensible rubber soled walking shoes. A towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen are also suggested.
The PADI Adventure Diver course is conducted over 3 dives and only takes two days.
- Theory: The only theory involved is the knowledge reviews the appropriate section on the Adventures in Diving manual or from the Digital Certification Pak Lite and complete the knowledge review and a review of any questions you get wrong. NO exam, you’ll be pleased to hear!!
- Boat dives: The 3 boat dives are completed over 2 days.
What does this qualification mean to me?
Completion of the Deep Dive will allow you to dive to 30m** depth. If not, your depth will remain at 18m. Your chosen dives will also give you the credit for the first dive of the relevant specialty course. (** children aged 12-14 years are restricted to 21m).
After your Open Water course (or equivalent), why not start a PADI Adventure Diver course and complete some ‘Adventure Dives’? With these dives you’re over halfway there to completing your PADI Advanced Open Water certification. You can also take part in just 1 or 2 Adventure Dives if you prefer and these will also count towards the Advanced certification.
- Deep Diving*
- Underwater Navigation
- Enriched Air/Nitrox Diving*
- Drift Diving*
- Underwater Photography
- Peak and Performance Buoyancy Diving
- Wreck Diving*
- Underwater Naturalist
- Boat Diving
- and other options
* not available to divers aged 10 and 11 years Adventure Dives give you a taste of the various specialty courses on offer and can even count as the first dive of that relevant specialty, taking you that little bit closer to becoming a Speciality diver!
If you have already completed parts of your course or PADI Specialities in another location you can get your final training and certification here. Please contact us for rates.
- Our boat is in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning, wind permit it and availability, except Sundays’ at around 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- In order for the diving trip with the boat to take place a minimum number of 4 divers is required.
- For your personal safety, all our student divers must complete a medical statement and a COVID-19 health declaration form prior to commencing our daily diving program. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, a physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours, For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
- In order for the diving trip to take place with the boat, a minimum number of 4 divers is required.
- Guests must be able to step on / off boat, navigate a narrow passageway to reach the front deck, climb a ladder to come out of the sea.
- Guests who present symptoms or are deemed at risk of infection (e.g. due to exposure to a Covid-19 patient in the 14 previous days) will be refused permission to board the boat.
- Guests inside the boat will have to remain at a 1.5m distance from each other. One person maximum will be allowed in inside cabin, except for families of up to 4 people, and people with disabilities traveling with companions.
- We encourage our guests to wear masks or facial coverings, to wash/sanitize their hands before coming on board and during the journey and most and — most importantly — to inform us if they do not feel well.
- The crews have been trained to respond to potential coronavirus cases, and boat and equipment will be disinfected after completing each trip.
Frequently Asked Questions for Adventurer Divers
- Q. What if I have already done some of my adventure dives for this course? Do they still count?
- A. Yes. We need proof through your log book and training record and then we can finish any other dive for you. Prices do get reduced if you are not completing all dives. Contact our staff for more information.
- Q. How long must I wait after diving before flying?
- A. For a single dive a minimum or 12 hours For multiple dives a minimum of 18 hours. Plan to dive early in your vacation to allow yourself time to do more if you wish.
- Q. Can I dive immediately after flying?
- A. Yes there are no requirements to wait after flying before diving. Flying, particularly long flights, can however cause fatigue and dehydration. Please ensure you are properly rested and well hydrated before diving.