Have you always wanted to try wreck diving? How about underwater photography? Here’s your opportunity, because you can sample 3 dives of your choice out of a long list of possibilities, that way you get…
- a taste of what you like and what you feel more comfortable with in the water
- the chance to improve your underwater skills
- which means that you get more confidence and enjoyment from your diving
2 days (or even 1 day)
- Local Course Price: 300 €
- e-learning & e-certification: 120 €
- Full Local Price: 420 €
- Pre Booking Full Price: 390 € (all included*)
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent Minimum age 10
- No serious health issues (ask to fill our medical statement).
- No flying for at least 24 hours from your last dive.
**Some Adventure Dives may incur additional charges.
- Boat charges.
- Dive Instructor
- Full diving equipment.
- 3 adventure boat dives.
- International diving card.
- Full snorkelling gear
Standardized snacks and drinks on boat (payable on the boat and depending of which of our boats we will use on the day).
Money for: for your underwater photos and videos in a USB memory stick (25€) , or T-shirts, or Sweatshirts.
What to bring
We recommend wearing your bathing suit under comfortable clothing and wearing sensible rubber soled walking shoes. A towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen are also suggested.
The PADI Adventure Diver course is conducted over 3 dives and only takes two days.
- Theory: The only theory involved is the knowledge reviews the appropriate section from the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver e-learning and complete the knowledge review and a review of any questions you get wrong. NO exam, you’ll be pleased to hear!!
- Boat dives: The 3 boat dives are completed over 2 days.
What does this qualification mean to me?
Completion of the Deep Dive will allow you to dive to 30m** depth. If not, your depth will remain at 18m. Your chosen dives will also give you the credit for the first dive of the relevant specialty course. (** children aged 12-14 years are restricted to 21m).
After your Open Water course (or equivalent), why not start a PADI Adventure Diver course and complete some ‘Adventure Dives’? With these dives you’re over halfway there to completing your PADI Advanced Open Water certification. You can also take part in just 1 or 2 Adventure Dives if you prefer and these will also count towards the Advanced certification.
- Deep Diving*
- Underwater Navigation
- Enriched Air/Nitrox Diving*
- Drift Diving*
- Underwater Photography
- Peak and Performance Buoyancy Diving
- Wreck Diving*
- Underwater Naturalist
- Boat Diving
- and other options
* not available to divers aged 10 and 11 years Adventure Dives give you a taste of the various specialty courses on offer and can even count as the first dive of that relevant specialty, taking you that little bit closer to becoming a Speciality diver!
If you have already completed parts of your course or PADI Specialities in another location you can get your final training and certification here. Please contact us for rates.
- Our boat is in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning, wind permit it and availability, at around 09:00 a.m.
- In order for the diving trip with the boat to take place a minimum number of 5 divers is required.
- For your personal safety, all our student divers must complete a medical statement prior to commencing our daily diving program. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, your physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours, For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
- Guests who want to snorkel and or dive must know how to swim.
- In order for the diving trip to take place with the boat, a minimum number of 5 divers is required.
- The boat trip and/or the scheduled dives can cancelled due to the wind force and direction.
- In order to book with our dive boat, you will need to inform us at least 48 hours before and to give us your personal information, full name, home address, phone number and passport number to be able to take permission from the coast guard.
- Guests must be able to step on / off boat, navigate a narrow passageway to reach the front deck, climb a ladder to come out of the sea.
- Guests who present symptoms or are deemed at risk of infection, will be refused permission to board the boat.
- The crew have been trained to respond to potential coronavirus cases, and boat and equipment will be disinfected after completing each trip.
Frequently Asked Questions for Adventurer Divers
- Q. What if I have already done some of my adventure dives for this course? Do they still count?
- A. Yes. We need proof through your log book and training record and then we can finish any other dive for you. Prices do get reduced if you are not completing all dives. Contact our staff for more information.
- Q. How long must I wait after diving before flying?
- A. For a single dive a minimum or 12 hours For multiple dives a minimum of 18 hours. Plan to dive early in your vacation to allow yourself time to do more if you wish.
- Q. Can I dive immediately after flying?
- A. Yes there are no requirements to wait after flying before diving. Flying, particularly long flights, can however cause fatigue and dehydration. Please ensure you are properly rested and well hydrated before diving.