Thinking of getting certified for an upcoming vacation, but don’t have the time to put into a regular diver course? Now there’s a quick and easy program designed especially for you! The PADI Scuba Diver program is a pre-entry level certification that is perfect for vacationers or people who only plan to dive a couple times a year. With the PADI Scuba Diver certification you can dive to the max. depth of 12 meters under the direct supervision of a PADI Divemaster, Assistant Instructor, Instructor or higher professional on your next vacation or dive trip.
What does this qualification mean to me?
You will be qualified to 12m and need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI professional.
- Course Price: 265 €
- Pre booking price: 225 €
- Inclusive of full equipment
Certification fee: 45 € + Open Water Diver manual: 60 € (mandatory)
Digital Certification Pak Lite: 85 €
- Minimum age: 10 years*.
- Ability to swim 200m unaided and tread water to 10 minutes.
- Prior experience level: None
* If you are between the ages of 10 and 14, you will received the PADI Junior Scuba Diver card.
Combining dive theory, skills training and open water diving, this course is conducted by one of our highly experienced and enthusiastic staff.
Snacks and drinks on boat trips (payable on the boat). Money for: CD for your underwater photos, T-shirts, Sweatshirts.
- For your personal safety, all student divers must complete a medical statement prior to commencing a dive. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, a physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.
- Our boat is located in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning apart Sundays’ at around 10:00 a.m.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours. For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
- Spectators can join the boat with an additional fee of 20 €. They can sunbathe on our sundeck, swim in crystal clear waters, or even upgrade onboard to snorkelers or even try divers.
- Another option is to complete any part of the course and get a “Referral” to complete all other parts at a later date (within 12 months).
- If you have already completed parts of your course in another location you can get your final training and certification here. Please contact us for rates.
Take a look at the upgrade option to an open water diver