Thinking of getting certified for an upcoming vacation, but don’t have the time to put into a regular diver course? Now there’s a quick and easy program designed especially for you! The PADI Scuba Diver program is a pre-entry level certification that is perfect for vacationers or people who only plan to dive a couple times a year. With the PADI Scuba Diver certification you can dive to the max. depth of 12 meters under the direct supervision of a PADI Divemaster, Assistant Instructor, Instructor or higher professional on your next vacation or dive trip.
What does this qualification mean to me?
You will be qualified to 12m and need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI professional.
- Local course Price: 320 €
- E-learning & e-certification: 120 €
- Local Total price: 440 €
- Pre booking price: 395 € (all included)
No hidden extra costs
- Minimum age: 10 years. (If you are between the ages of 10 and 14, you will received the PADI Junior Scuba Diver e-card)
- Ability to swim 200m unaided and tread water to 10 minutes.
- Prior experience level: None
- No serious health issues (ask to fill our medical statement)
- No flying for at least 24 hours from your last dive.
- Boat charges.
- Dive Instructor
- Full diving equipment.
- 3 confined water dives.
- 2 open water dives.
- International diving e-card.
- Full snorkeling gear
Combining dive theory, skills training and open water diving, this course is conducted by one of our highly experienced and enthusiastic staff.
Standardized snacks and drinks on boat (payable on the boat and depending of which of our boats we will use on the day).
Money for: for your underwater photos and videos in a USB memory stick (25€) , or T-shirts, or Sweatshirts.
What to bring
We recommend wearing your bathing suit under comfortable clothing and wearing sensible rubber soled walking shoes. A towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen are also suggested.
- Our boat is in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning, wind permit it and availability, at around 08:00 a.m.
- In order for the diving trip with the boat to take place a minimum number of 5 divers is required.
- For your personal safety, all our student divers must complete a medical statement prior to commencing our daily diving program. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, your physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours, For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
- Another option is to complete any part of the course and get a “Referral” to complete all other parts at a later date (within 12 months).
- If you have already completed parts of your course in another location you can get your final training and certification here. Please contact us for rates.
Take a look at the upgrade option to an open water diver