Get ready for a life changing experience! Scuba diving literally takes you to a different world with new colours, shapes, textures and creatures. Come and discover a new dimension where you can renew your energy and excite your senses.
Special designed for families!!!
1 day (2 dives)
Minimum Age: 10 years. Prior experience level: None. No serious health issues (ask to fill our medical statement).
What is included:
- Boat charges
- Full diving equipment
- Full site briefing
- 2 Dives( 1st dive in a group of 4 divers with 2 instructors at max. depth of 5 meters for 20-25minutes, 2nd dive in the day for 40-45 minutes at max. depth of 10-12 meters.
- Full snorkeling gear
Snacks and drinks on boat trips (payable on the boat). 2nd dive (payable on the boat). Money for: for your underwater photos and videos in a USB memory stick (20€) , T-shirts, Sweatshirts.
- Our boat is located in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning apart Sundays’ at around 10:00 a.m.
- For your personal safety, all our beginner divers must complete a medical statement prior to commencing our daily diving program. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, a physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours, For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
- Spectators can join the boat with an additional fee of 20 €. They can sunbathe on our sundeck, swim in crystal clear waters, or even upgrade onboard to snorkelers or even try divers.
Participating on our PADI Discover Scuba Diving SILVER you will complete the following in our tranquil bay:
After an in-depth briefing with an instructor, you will make your 1st dive in a group of 4 divers with 2 instructors in max. depth of 5 meters for 20-25 minutes to our beautiful tranquil crystal clear bay. Follow up with a 2nd dive where you will be able to dive for 45 minutes with your instructor in a group of 4 divers to max. depth of 12 meters at the end of the bay into a beautiful area with great rock formations where you will see some different species of marine life. You will reach a maximum depth of 12 meters, and whilst this might sound a lot deeper, the water is still lovely and clear and you will not notice the increase in depth, but you will be thrilled with the views you have of the open sea.
Plus, you can get credit! Your experience counts toward to PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver certification, putting you a step ahead of the game when you decide to go for it. After this experience you will no doubt appreciate why over half a million people each year decide to complete a full PADI certification course. Why not join them? Your next step would be to enroll on either PADI Scuba Diver course or PADI Open Water Diver Course . Our Instructors will be happy to talk to you about your options.