Get ready for a life changing luxury experience! Dive with your private Instructor!
2 private dives!!!
1 day (2 dives)
150 € 2 private dives/day
- Minimum Age: 10 years.
- Prior experience level: None.
- No serious health issues (ask to fill our medical statement).
- 2 private Dives with an Instructor for 40-45 minutes each in max. depth of 10-12 meters.
- Boat charges.
- Full diving equipment.
- Full site personal briefing.
- Full snorkeling gear.
Extra: Snacks and drinks on boat trips (payable on the boat). Money for: CD for your underwater photos, T-shirts, Sweatshirts.
Participating on our PADI Discover Scuba Diving Platinum you will privately complete the following in our tranquil bay:
- Receive a briefing from your personal instructor about the types of equipment you will be using as well as breathing rules and safety procedures and tell you what you will be doing.
- Your Instructor shows you how to breathe underwater and swim in shallow water; again you can stand up in. Once comfortable you then you will learn some underwater skills.
- When you are happy with this, your instructor will continue your dive around the end of the bay into a beautiful area with great rock formations where you will see some different species of marine life. You will dive for 45 minutes and you will reach the max. depth of 12 meters.
- Later and after a break for snorkelling or sunbathing, you will make your 2nd dive of the day at the max. depth of 12 meters for another 45 minutes, without any skills involved, just fun, fun, fun for you.
Plus, you can get credit! Your experience counts toward to PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver certification, putting you a step ahead of the game when you decide to go for it. After this experience you will no doubt appreciate why over half a million people each year decide to complete a full PADI certification course. Why not join them? Your next step would be to enroll on either PADI Scuba Diver course or PADI Open Water Diver Course . Our Instructors will be happy to talk to you about your options.
- Our boat is located in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning apart Sundays’ at around 10:00 a.m.
- For your personal safety, all Discover Scuba Diving divers must complete a medical statement prior to commencing a dive. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, a physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours. For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
- Spectators can join the boat with an additional fee of 20 €. They can sunbathe on our sundeck, swim in crystal clear waters, or even upgrade onboard to snorkelers or even try divers .