A semi-private diving trip for everybody!!!
Get ready for a life changing luxury experience! Dive with your private Instructor!
2 private dives!!!
1 day (2 dives)
190 € 2 private dives/day
- Minimum Age: 10 years.
- Ability to swim.
- Prior experience level: None.
- No serious health issues (ask to fill our medical statement medical statement ).
- 2 private Dives with an Instructor for 40-45 minutes each in max. depth of 10-12 meters.
- Boat charges.
- Dive Instructor
- Full diving equipment.
- Full site personal briefing.
- Full snorkeling gear.
Standardized snacks and drinks on boat.
Money for: your underwater photos and videos in a USB memory stick (25€) , or T-shirts, or Sweatshirts.
What to bring
We recommend wearing your bathing suit under comfortable clothing and comfy shoes. A towel, hat/cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen are also suggested. On May and October we suggest you to bring also a light jacket, sweater or cardigan.
- Our boat is in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And we depart, wind permit it and availability, at around 08:30 a.m. for the island of Pserimos where we perform diving, snorkeling and in general we enjoy the sun and the sea. We are back in Kos at around 14:00.
- Guests who want to dive and/or snorkel must know how to swim.
- For your personal safety, all our divers must complete a medical statement prior to commencing our daily diving program. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, your physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours, For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
Participating on our Discover Scuba Diving PLATINUM you will privately complete the following in our tranquil bay:
- Receive a briefing from your personal instructor about the types of equipment you will be using as well as breathing rules and safety procedures and tell you what you will be doing.
- Your Instructor shows you how to breathe underwater and swim in shallow water; again you can stand up in. Once comfortable you then you will learn some underwater skills.
- When you are happy with this, your instructor will continue your dive around the end of the bay into a beautiful area with great rock formations where you will see some different species of marine life. You will dive for 45 minutes and you will reach the max. depth of 12 meters.
- Later and after a break for snorkelling or sunbathing, you will make your 2nd dive of the day at the max. depth of 12 meters for another 45 minutes, without any skills involved, just fun, fun, fun for you.
Plus, you can get credit! Your experience counts toward to PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver certification, putting you a step ahead of the game when you decide to go for it. After this experience you will no doubt appreciate why over half a million people each year decide to complete a full PADI certification course. Why not join them? Your next step would be to enroll on either PADI Scuba Diver course or PADI Open Water Diver Course . Our Instructors will be happy to talk to you about your options.
- The boat trip and/or the scheduled dives can cancelled due to the wind force and direction.
- In order to book with our dive boat, you will need to inform us at least 48 hours before and to give us your personal information, full name, home address, phone number and passport number to be able to put you on our booking list. Your booking is not confirmed until we have the previous information.
- Guests who want to dive and or snorkel must know how to swim.
- We do not offer food on the boat, but we have a snack bar where our guests are able to buy water, refreshments, chips, chocolates, etc..
- We do not offer transfer, but our boat is located very close to the main bus stops of the island and to free parking places. Or, if you are located at the villages around, we are working closely with several transfer companies and we are able to arrange your transfer at an additional cost.
- Guests must be able to step on / off boat, navigate a narrow passageway to reach the front deck, climb a ladder to come out of the sea.
- Guests who present symptoms or are deemed at risk of infection, will be refused permission to board the boat.
- The crew have been trained to respond to potential coronavirus cases, and boat and equipment will be disinfected after completing each trip.