A semi-private diving trip for everybody!!!
Get ready for a life changing luxury experience! Dive with your private Instructor!
2 private dives!!!
1 day (2 dives)
170 € 2 private dives/day
- 2 private Dives with an Instructor for 40-45 minutes each in max. depth of 10-12 meters.
- Boat charges.
- Dive Instructor
- Full diving equipment.
- Full site personal briefing.
- Full snorkeling gear.
Extra standardized snacks and drinks on boat (payable on the boat).Money for: for your underwater photos and videos in a USB memory stick (20€) , or T-shirts, or Sweatshirts.Snacks and drinks on boat trips (payable on the boat).
What to bring
We recommend wearing your bathing suit under comfortable clothing and wearing sensible rubber soled walking shoes. A towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen are also suggested.
- Our boat is in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning, wind permit it and availability, except Sundays’ at around 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- In order for the diving trip with the boat to take place a minimum number of 4 divers is required.
- For your personal safety, all our divers must complete a medical statement and a COVID-19 health declaration form prior to commencing our daily diving program. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, a physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours, For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
Participating on our PADI Discover Scuba Diving Platinum you will privately complete the following in our tranquil bay:
- Receive a briefing from your personal instructor about the types of equipment you will be using as well as breathing rules and safety procedures and tell you what you will be doing.
- Your Instructor shows you how to breathe underwater and swim in shallow water; again you can stand up in. Once comfortable you then you will learn some underwater skills.
- When you are happy with this, your instructor will continue your dive around the end of the bay into a beautiful area with great rock formations where you will see some different species of marine life. You will dive for 45 minutes and you will reach the max. depth of 12 meters.
- Later and after a break for snorkelling or sunbathing, you will make your 2nd dive of the day at the max. depth of 12 meters for another 45 minutes, without any skills involved, just fun, fun, fun for you.
Plus, you can get credit! Your experience counts toward to PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver certification, putting you a step ahead of the game when you decide to go for it. After this experience you will no doubt appreciate why over half a million people each year decide to complete a full PADI certification course. Why not join them? Your next step would be to enroll on either PADI Scuba Diver course or PADI Open Water Diver Course . Our Instructors will be happy to talk to you about your options.
- Guests who want to snorkel and or dive must know how to swim.
- In order for the diving trip to take place with the boat, a minimum number of 4 divers is required.
- Guests must be able to step on / off boat, navigate a narrow passageway to reach the front deck, climb a ladder to come out of the sea.
- Guests who present symptoms or are deemed at risk of infection (e.g. due to exposure to a Covid-19 patient in the 14 previous days) will be refused permission to board the boat.
- Guests inside the boat will have to remain at a 1.5m distance from each other. One person maximum will be allowed in inside cabin, except for families of up to 4 people, and people with disabilities traveling with companions.
- We encourage our guests to wear masks or facial coverings, to wash/sanitize their hands before coming on board and during the journey and most and — most importantly — to inform us if they do not feel well.
- The crews have been trained to respond to potential coronavirus cases, and boat and equipment will be disinfected after completing each trip.