Participating on our PADI Discover Scuba Diving Platinum you only with your instructor will complete the following in our tranquil bay:
- Receive a private briefing about the types of equipment you will be using as well as breathing rules and safety procedures and tell you what you will be doing. Usually this is done by viewing a flip chart, with easy to understand pictures and clear text, as well as the instructor delivering information in a language you can understand.
- Your instructor then helps you into equipment and adjusts it to fit you correctly.
- Your Instructor shows you how to breathe underwater and swim in shallow water; again you can stand up in.
- Once comfortable you then you will learn some underwater skills (listed below), they will be required for certification.
- BCD inflation and deflation at the surface
- Breathing underwater
- Regulator clearing
- Regulator recovery
- Mask clearing
- Equalization techniques
- Hand signals and underwater communication
- Relaxation techniques
The dive: Now you feel like a real scuba diver. When you are comfortable with this, we dive around the end of the bay into a beautiful area with great rock formations where you will see some different species of marine life. You will reach a maximum depth of 12 mtrs, and whilst this might sound a lot deeper, the water is still lovely and clear and you will not notice the increase in depth, but you will be thrilled with the views you have of the open sea.
Plus, you can get credit! Your experience counts toward to PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver certification, putting you a step ahead of the game when you decide to go for it. After this experience you will no doubt appreciate why over half a million people each year decide to complete a full PADI certification course. Why not join them? Your next step would be to enroll on either PADI Scuba Diver course or PADI Open Water Diver Course . Our Instructors will be happy to talk to you about your options.