Refresh your scuba diving skills.
– This is your first dive after training dives
– It’s been longer than 1 year after your last dive
– Your dive experience is less than 15 dives
– You don’t remember how to set up your gear
– You don’t remember how the buoyancy works in the water
– You think you need to ask a bunch of questions before diving
If one of the above applies to you, we would strongly recommend taking this refresh dive session as the first dive of the day.
- 1 day / 1 dive
- 2 dives (optional)
- 65 € (1 day/1 dive)
- 2nd dive in the day: 30 € (payable on the boat)
- Diving certification. We accept all international diving certifications.
- Log book
- Minimum age of 10 years old
Dive more and pay less! We offer dive packages of 4, 6 or 8 dives. Check out the prices in our price list.
Are you planning to bring some of your diving equipment? Check out the differences in our price list.
What is included:
- Boat charges
- Full diving equipment (dive computers, Nitrox and underwater cameras additional).
- Full site briefing
- Dive Master or Instructor as guide.
- Divers are insured through Divers Alert Network (DAN) and 3rd party liability.
- Snacks and drinks on boat trips (payable on the boat).
- Money for: CD for your underwater photos, T-shirts, Sweatshirts.
- 2nd dive (payable on the boat).
- Our boat is located in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning apart Sundays’ at around 10:00 a.m.
- For your personal safety, all our divers must complete a medical statement prior to commencing our daily diving program. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, a physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months. Click here to view the form.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours, For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
- Spectators can join the boat with an additional fee of 20 €. They can sunbathe on our sundeck, swim in crystal clear waters, or even upgrade onboard to snorkelers or even try divers .
- Liamis Dive Centre can supply all the necessary equipment, you don’t need to invest in any gear at all. Also Liamis Dive Centre is following high standards on diving and EN, HSE, and DIN specifications.
Who Needs a Refresher Diving Course?
Some Examples to see if you need to take this course
If one of the following applies to you, we would strongly recommend taking this refresh dive session as the first dive of the day.
- This is your first dive after training dives
- It’s been longer than 1 year after your last dive
- Your dive experience is less than 15 dives
- You don’t remember how to set up your gear
- You don’t remember how the buoyancy works in the water
- You think you need to ask a bunch of questions before diving
Here are the examples of skills we go over with you.
- Setting up your gear
- Buddy Check
- Entry / Exit
- Tips for Buoyancy Control
- Breathing Control
- Mask Clearing
- Regulator Clearing / Recovery
- Checking Air Gage
- Emergency Skills (Sharing Air)
- Finning Techniques
How would this program be held?
We spend your first dive of the day for this Refresh Diving Session “The potteries” .
You can combine your refresh dive with our daily boat dive trips.
We will have a brief counseling session in the morning to determine your skill level and comfort level of diving. You spend the first few minutes of the dive practicing basic scuba skills with your instructor, before continuing on a guided underwater tour.
- Divers are accompanied by a dive master or Instructor as a dive guide
- Maximum of 4 refresher divers per guide
- Full briefing before every dive, covering safety and features of interest
- Our dive boat carry emergency equipment
- Divers are insured through Divers Alert Network (DAN) and 3rd party liability
During your surface interval between dives we will give you a new tank for your 2nd dive (optional) and you will have enough time to relax, sunbathe or snorkel around the bay.
2nd dive (optional with additional cost). Enjoy a fun guided dive and explore a new dive site.
- Dive time: 45+ minutes
- Depth: 12 meters
- Visibility: min. of 15 meters
- Water temperature: May 19℃- 21℃, June 21℃ – 23℃, July 23℃ – 26℃ , August 25℃ – 27℃ , September 24℃ – 26℃.
Due to the unpredictably of weather and changing sea conditions scheduled dive sites may change on the day. This is at the discretion of the captain Perikles Liamis .
Frequently Asked Questions for Refreshers
- Q. How many dives can I make in one day?
- A. It is possible to make two dives in one day. For the second dive you will pay on board.
- Q. At what depths will I dive to?
- A. Refresher divers are diving at the depth of 12 meters.
- Q. How long are the dives?
- A. This question varies according to the person in question. Usually we average about 45 minutes per dive. Again, body size, health habits and movement under water play into this.