A semi-private diving trip for everybody!!!
Always wanted to try diving? Now you can with our Discover Scuba Diving Bronze experience. Everything’s provided as part of this friendly “try dive” session – you just supply the smiles.
1 day (1 dive)
85 € 1 dive/day (2nd dive additional and payable on the boat)
What is included:
- Boat charges
- Dive Instructor
- Full diving equipment
- Full site briefing
- 1 Dive (in a group of 4-5 divers with 2 instructors at max. depth of 5 meters for 20-25minutes)
- Full snorkeling gear
2nd dive: 45 € payable on the boat.
Extra standardized snacks and drinks on boat (payable on the boat, depending of which boat we will use on the day).
Money for: for your underwater photos and videos in a USB memory stick (25€) , or T-shirts, or Sweatshirts.
What to bring
We recommend wearing your bathing suit under comfortable clothing and wearing sensible rubber soled walking shoes. A towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen are also suggested.
- Our boat is in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning, wind permit it and availability, at around 09:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- In order to be able to depart with the boat, there must be at least 5 divers on board.
- For your personal safety, all our divers must complete a medical statement and a COVID-19 health declaration form prior to commencing our daily diving program. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, a physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours, For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
During our journey, you are given an in-depth briefing explaining the dive, and going through the safety aspects of diving and the use of the equipment, which are necessary to make the dive safe and enjoyable. This takes around 15 minutes. Then you will be separate in groups of 4 persons where you will dive with 2 Instructors. When we dive we stay within the confines of the bay which is protected on either side by rocky outcrops. The depth increases very gently until we reach the end of the bay – this is at a maximum depth of 5-6mtrs which you will barely notice because the water is so clear. On the way around we stop and look at the abundant marine life, feed the fish (only if you want to), take underwater photos, and at all times you are under the watchful eyes of our PADI Instructors and PADI Divemasters for 20-25 minutes.When you finish with your 1st dive and after a relaxing break you will have the opportunity to either take part in the second dive of the day or to participate to a 2nd dive or just relax on the sundeck and enjoy snorkeling or swimming.
- Guests who want to snorkel and or dive must know how to swim.
- In order for the diving trip to take place with the boat, a minimum number of 5 divers is required.
- The boat trip and/or the scheduled dives can cancelled due to the wind force and direction.
- In order to book with our dive boat, you will need to inform us at least 48 hours before and to give us your personal information, full name, home address, phone number and passport number to be able to take permission from the coast guard.
- Guests must be able to step on / off boat, navigate a narrow passageway to reach the front deck, climb a ladder to come out of the sea.
- Guests who present symptoms or are deemed at risk of infection, will be refused permission to board the boat.
- The crew have been trained to respond to potential coronavirus cases, and boat and equipment will be disinfected after completing each trip.