If you find your dives are shortened by dive table restrictions then completing the PADI Multi-level and Computer course will greatly extend your dive time.
Now, multilevel diving allows us to obtain more no decompression time by ascending to shallower depths where the nitrogen absorption is slower. Thanks to multilevel diving, in most environments you can stay underwater as long as you have air and warmth.
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of multilevel diving.
- Definition and advantages of multilevel diving.
- Methods of calculating multilevel dives (the wheel and/or dive computers).
- Review of decompression sickness theory.
- Review of emergency decompression procedures.
- Review of PADI’s S.A.F.E. campaign.
- Procedures for flying after diving.
- Guidelines, rules and procedures for multilevel diving with the Wheel and/or diving computers.
- Care and maintenance of dive computers.
3 open water dives
2 days / 3 dives
- Inclusive of full equipment
- Local Price: 165,00 € (Dive computer not included available for rental at Liamis Dive Centre)
- Pre booking course price: 150,00 €
- Certification fee: 45 €
- RDP - Touch, eRDPML: 18 € (optional)
- Open Water Diver, Junior Open Water or equivalent
- Older than 12 years.
*The elective Multilevel Dive from the Advanced Open Water Diver course may be counted towards this specialty. You may also count this Speciality certification toward one of the five required Specialities for the Master Scuba Diver certification
Snacks and drinks on boat trips (payable on the boat). Money for: CD for your underwater photos, T-shirts, Sweatshirts.
- For your personal safety, all student divers must complete a medical statement prior to commencing a dive. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, a physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.
- Our boat is in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning apart Sundays’ at around 10:00 a.m.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours. For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
- Spectators can join the boat with an additional fee of 20 €. They can sunbathe on our sundeck, swim in crystal clear waters, or even upgrade onboard to snorkelers or even try divers.
If you have already completed parts of your course in another location you can get your final training and certification here. Please contact us for rates.