If you do not have any diving certification, then you can start with the PADI Open Water course and continue all the way through to PADI Divemaster in approximately 4 months. Then you can continue to act in the capacity of a Divemaster at our facility, gaining additional dives, assisting on classes, conducting scuba reviews, and leading divers over th
e next few months, even taking time out to explore a little of the amazing islands of Greece. This scuba diving internship is a great way to gain additional experience.
If you dream of working in exotic environments, having beautiful dive experiences and meeting people from all walks of life, then the PADI Divemaster course could give you the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of. Plus, our Divemasters have an open door for life to come back and Divemaster with us! Come and find out what makes the Liamis Dive Centre the most credible choice in Greece for your professional dive training and why our internships our most awarded in Mediterranean!
- 18 years old.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- ALL COURSES – Open Water, Advanced O/W, EFR (Medic/CPR) and Rescue Diver and Divemaster Courses.
- All Instructors fees.
- All the necessary materials up to Rescue Diver course.
- Discover Scuba Diving leadership.
- Great rates on Scuba Equipment.
- Operation of an air compressor.
- Principals of servicing dive equipment.
- Comprehensive Dive Centre business management training.
- While on the boat, 1 sandwich and 1 big bottle (1,5 lt) complimentary. Hot drinks as well.
- 2 Liamis Dive Centre t-shirts and 1 Liamis Dive Centre sweater.
- Work experience.
- Minimum of 60 dives.
- Divemaster crew pack: 270 € (mandatory for any DM course and/or internship)
- Divemaster Application fees are not included (cost 110,40 €). They need to be paid directly to PADI by credit card. DSD Leader application fees is not included (cost 44,40€). They need to be paid directly to PADI by credit card.
- Diving medical insurance. DAN (Divers Alert Network) is highly recommended.
We can provide rental equipment (except for watches, dive computers, compasses and signalling devices) at no extra charge. We have Technisub, Apexs, Tusa, Bare equipment, in good condition and serviced on a regular basis by our authorised equipment technician. We do recommend that you have your own mask/snorkel, fins (close foot) and wet suit of 5 mm for comfort as well as hygiene reasons (though again, our equipment is always available). For trainees who are going on to complete their PADI Divemaster course and want to work in the dive industry, we highly recommend that you invest in your own set of scuba equipment. As a professional, this is both your uniform and work tools and as a diver, your safety and leisure equipment. Most dive centers and resorts will not hire a professional who does not have their own gear, or at the very least will expect you to invest in a set of equipment as a condition of employment. At Liamis Dive Centre we have a special equipment package that will kit you out from head to toe, with accessories, at an incredible price. This offer is for all candidates who are taking their Divemaster training with us. Please enquire for more information.