If you’re currently a PADI Open Water certified diver (or qualifying certification from another dive training agency) and you wish to pursue a professional path to becoming a PADI Divemaster, then we’ve developed the following package to help you make your dream come true. For certified divers, our PADI Scuba internships includes the PADI Advanced course, the PADI EFR/Rescue Diver course and the PADI Divemaster course.
If you have a diving certification with PADI or any other agency, then you can start with the PADI Advanced course (any day, any time!) and continue all the way through to PADI Divemaster in approximately 4 months. We can schedule the Advanced/Rescue course around your arrival, which will take about 2 weeks, and then as long as you have 40 logged dives you can join our Divemaster course. If you are short of the 40 dives after finishing your Rescue course, then we do include unlimited diving with our program. We have scheduled a pre-week to the Divemaster program where you start getting involved in logging dives and improving essential dive skills like your buoyancy control and air consumption, which will take you up to the required 40 dives. We recommend an early reservation as we do have limited spaces/materials.
- 18 years old.
- The Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent)
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- ALL COURSES – Advanced O/W , EFR (Medic/CPR) , Rescue Diver, Boat Diver Speciality and Divemaster Courses.
- All PADI fees
- All Instructors fees.
- All the necessary materials up to Rescue Diver course.
- One free of charge specialty (Boat Diver Speciality)
- PADI fees for the specialty course.
- Discover Scuba Diving leadership.
- Great rates on Scuba Equipment.
- Operation of an air compressor.
- Principals of servicing dive equipment.
- Comprehensive Dive Centre business management training.
- While on the boat, 1 sandwich and 1 big bottle (1,5 lt) complimentary. Hot drinks as well.
- 2 Liamis Dive Centre t-shirts and 1 Liamis Dive Centre sweater.
- Work experience.
- Minimum of 60 dives.
- Divemaster crew pack: 270 € (mandatory for any DM course and/or internship)
- Divemaster Application fees are not included (cost 110,40 €). They need to be paid directly to PADI by credit card. DSD Leader application fees is not included (cost 44,40€). They need to be paid directly to PADI by credit card.
- Diving medical insurance. DAN (Divers Alert Network) is highly recommended.
We can provide rental equipment (except for watches, dive computers, compasses and signalling devices) at no extra charge. We have Technosub, Apexs, Tusa, Bare equipment, in good condition and serviced on a regular basis by our authorised equipment technician. We do recommend that you have your own mask/snorkel, fins (close foot) and wet suit of 5 mm for comfort as well as hygiene reasons (though again, our equipment is always available). For trainees who are going on to complete their PADI Divemaster course and want to work in the dive industry, we highly recommend that you invest in your own set of scuba equipment. As a professional, this is both your uniform and work tools and as a diver, your safety and leisure equipment. Most dive centers and resorts will not hire a professional who does not have their own gear, or at the very least will expect you to invest in a set of equipment as a condition of employment. At Liamis Dive Centre we have a special equipment package that will kit you out from head to toe, with accessories, at an incredible price. This offer is for all candidates who are taking their Divemaster training with us. Please enquire for more information.