- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of multilevel diving.
- Definition and advantages of multilevel diving.
- Methods of calculating multilevel dives (the wheel and/or dive computers).
- Review of decompression sickness theory.
- Review of emergency decompression procedures.
- Review of PADI’s S.A.F.E. campaign.
- Procedures for flying after diving.
- Guidelines, rules and procedures for multilevel diving with the Wheel and/or diving computers.
- Care and maintenance of dive computers.
3 open water dives