To accommodate those who wish to do part of the course at home and complete the rest of the course here in the beautiful WARM waters of the Aegean Sea. The PADI Open Water course can be done in two parts.
With your local PADI Dive Center at home will cover all the academics, pool sessions and examinations, usually undertaken over evenings and weekends within 6 months before your intended vacation; preferable just before as your knowledge will still be fresh in your mind. This leaves only the 4 open water dives that are completed on this referral course in the comfort and splendour of the warmth and clarity of the Aegean Sea. Which is considered by many to be much more preferable than the cold quarries, lakes and seas you have back home.
- Course Price: 380 €
- Pre-Booking Price: 350 €
- Boat Charges
- 4 Open Water Boat Dives
- Dive Instructor
- Inclusive of full equipment
- Snorkelling equipment
- Referral training record, completed and signed by your instructor.
- Your medical statement.
Have you completed only certain sections of your Open Water Diver Referral? Then contact us to discuss your requirements for completing the course, and prices.
Extra snacks and drinks on boat trips (payable on the boat). Money for: for your underwater photos and videos in a USB memory stick (25€) , or T-shirts, or Sweatshirts.
What to bring
We recommend wearing your bathing suit under comfortable clothing and wearing comfy shoes. A towel, hat/cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen are also suggested. On May and October we suggest you to bring also a light jacket, sweater or cardigan.
- Our boat is in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. We depart at 09:00 in the morning (wind force and direction permit it) for the island of Pserimos where we perform diving, snorkeling and in general we enjoy the sun and the sea. We are back at around 14:30 in the afternoon.
- For your personal safety, all our student divers must complete a medical statement prior to commencing our PADI Dive Courses. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, your physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours, For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
- Guests who want to snorkel and or dive must know how to swim.
- The boat trip and/or the scheduled dives can cancelled due to the wind force and direction.
- In order to book with our dive boat, you will need to inform us at least 48 hours before and to give us your personal information, full name, home address, phone number and passport number to be able to put you on our booking list. Your booking is not confirmed until we have the previous information.
- Guests must be able to step on / off boat, navigate a narrow passageway to reach the front deck, climb a ladder to come out of the sea.
- Guests who present symptoms or are deemed at risk of infection, will be refused permission to board the boat.
- The crew have been trained to respond to potential coronavirus cases, and boat and equipment will be disinfected after completing each trip.