To accommodate those who wish to do part of the course at home and complete the rest of the course here in the beautiful WARM waters of the Aegean Sea. The PADI Open Water course can be done in two parts.
With your local PADI Dive Center at home will cover all the academics, pool sessions and examinations, usually undertaken over evenings and weekends within 6 months before your intended vacation; preferable just before as your knowledge will still be fresh in your mind. This leaves only the 4 open water dives that are completed on this referral course in the comfort and splendour of the warmth and clarity of the Aegean Sea. Which is considered by many to be much more preferable than the cold quarries, lakes and seas you have back home.
- Course Price: 230 €
- Pre-Booking Price: 200 €
- Certification fee: 55 €
- Inclusive of full equipment
- Referral training record, completed and signed by your instructor.
- Your medical statement.
Have you completed only certain sections of your Open Water Diver Referral? Then contact us to discuss your requirements for completing the course, and prices.
Snacks and drinks on boat trips (payable on the boat). Money for: CD for your underwater photos, T-shirts, Sweatshirts.
- For your personal safety, all student divers must complete a medical statement prior to commencing a dive. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, a physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.
- Our boat is located in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning apart Sundays’ at around 10:00 a.m.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours. For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
- Spectators can join the boat with an additional fee of 20 €. They can sunbathe on our sundeck, swim in crystal clear waters, or even upgrade onboard to snorkelers or even try divers.