The PADI Open Water Diver Touch™ offers you a unique way to enter the world of scuba diving. Watch, listen, read, scroll, tap and interact while you learn to scuba dive. It’s fun, it’s easy and with this powerful, tablet-based learning experience you complete all the dive theory in your on time. Once you arrive on Kos, you can focus only on the in-water training and exploring the beautiful underwater world in just 3 days!
Throughout this course, you will learn the fundamentals of scuba diving, including dive equipment and techniques. You earn this certification by completing five confined water dives and by making four open water dives from our boat on the beautiful crystal clear water of the Aegean Sea.
What will you learn?
The PADI Open Water Diver Course Touch™consists of two main phases:
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills-5 shallow water dives.
- Open Water Dives-4 open water dives to use your skills and explore!
Knowledge Development: After you pre-book for the course, you will get access to the PADI Open Water Touch™ online and offline versions. The PADI Touch™ enables students to view the manual and videos offline, by downloading the products using the PADI App. To install the PADI App users must be using either an iPad, iPhone or other similar Android device. Students will be required to complete the viewing of the PADI Touch™ videos and complete the knowledge reviews prior to arriving at our dive center. Upon arrival at our dive center we shall administer a Quick Review Quiz to ensure the student has understood the training material.
Course price: 430 €
Pre-booking: 300 €
Inclusive of full equipment
4 boat dives
PADI open Water Certification Pak – Touch™ 145 €
Minimum age 10 years
Ability to swim 200m unaided and tread water to 10 minutes.
Prior experience level: None.
Complete all the theory prior to your arrival.
Snacks and drinks on boat trips (payable on the boat). Money for: CD for your underwater photos, T-shirts, Sweatshirts.
- For your personal safety, all student divers must complete a medical statement prior to commencing a dive. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and are ready to start. If any of them affect you, as a safety precaution, a physician must examine you and sign a medical form that confirming that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.
- Our boat is in Kos harbour, 50 meters away from the Dolphins roundabout. And she departs every morning apart Sundays’ at around 10:00 a.m.
- Recommendations for flying after Scuba Diving: For 1 dive in a day the pre-flight time is 12 hours, For multiple dives in a day the pre-flight time is 18 hours and more.
- Spectators can join the boat with an additional fee of 20 €. They can sunbathe on our sundeck, swim in crystal clear waters, or even upgrade onboard to snorkelers or even try divers.